Find Depth In Your Day

DSC_0040avo

There is a fantastic commercial airing now – I am NOT endorsing the ipad, (I’ve never used it) but I am endorsing the message of this advertisement.  The voice is Robin Williams and the except is from the movie, Dead Poets Society.

What will your verse be?

~~~~~~~~~~~***~~~~~~~~~~~

Photo credit: Avril Guthrie

You can find more about emotions, love, compassion and light in my workbook – Inspired, An Adventure in Self-Awareness:  Click here:   http://tinyurl.com/aqqn6wg   Now on Amazon: http://ow.ly/jTZq9

Find even more light and love in my novel, Summoned Angels: Click here:   http://tinyurl.com/a6gnet9  Available in paperback or epub reader.  Now on Amazon: http://ow.ly/jMifg

12 Comments Add yours

1. LadyBlueRose's Thoughts Into Words says:

life turns
    passions burn
    experience together
    this moment of forever
    I will receive
    for I believe
    I will give
    as I live
    Take Care….You Matter….
    )0(
    maryrose

what a great video….what a great voice full of passion from Robin Williams…

2. LadyBlueRose's Thoughts Into Words says:

actually I think I will edit my verse to

life turns
    passions burn
    experience together
    this moment of forever
    we will receive
    for we believe
    we will give
    as we forever live
    )0(

3. LadyBlueRose's Thoughts Into Words says:

Reblogged this on ladybluerose and commented:
    sometimes we hear and it seeps into our soul..
    I don’t endorse Ipad either but this commercial video
    is one to pause and listen …and write….
    I would love for you to share your verse of life with me….
    Take Care….You Matter…
    )0(
    maryrose

4. beeseeker says:

This is a brilliant post, for which many thanks.
    A great reminder … and such powerful words and images in the ad,
    but also when I looked further, curious monkey that I am – in Whitman’s original words.

5. Wonderful message. And no, I don’t endorse (or even like) iPad or Apple, but they did put together a nice video of someone else’s work 🙂

6. I have been hearing this message on their commercial as well and it does resonate, what will your verse be . . . lovely to think about! ❤

7. tornadoday says:

I love it as well. I loved the iphone commercial that was on at Christmas where the teenage son made a video he gave to the family on Christmas morning. It is not some grand plan we make to change the world, but in the little things (these tender mercies) where we remain long after the moments are passed. I love this commercial and could watch it ten thousand times……remembering to remember. Love to Maryrose for sharing this. ~ Bobbie

8. Reblogged this on Totally Inspired Mind… and commented:
    My writer friend Dyan Diamond has two wonderful books that will help you learn more about yourself, find more meaning out of your days and nights.
    She didn’t ask me to “plug the book” but I am sharing because I feel we truly need more books like these and we are kindred spirits.

Paulette Le Pore Motzko

9. brendamarroy says:

This is beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

Here is my verse:

Because I see
    I am free
    To be
    Totally me

10. It really says it all, and with your embracing words, makes it so much better. You know it makes the small things more valuable…it reflects those small priceless beauties which you and many others share all the time…and those are real, and so inspiring…thanks for always adding your bliss to a day to make it always a little better! Blessings!

11. Reblogged this on NonViolent Personal Power and commented:
    ♥…I LOVE, everything about this! I didn’t put together, all of the #OriginStories (So thanks, for tying it up, so neatly), & NOW I’m aware of, why I enjoy the Synergy of this spot…my verse, will be, in #HarmonyWithTheRhythmOfTheUniverse! 😉

12. willowdot21 says:

The advert is moving , the images stunning but that is what the advertising company pressing your buttons.

I love to hear from you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s