1. Sit still. Meditate. Listen to your heart. Stop trying to figure it out.
2. Keep your senses alert and open. Watch for doors that open or close, listen for wisdom that can guide you. Feel your heart telling you that this too shall pass.
3. Do not focus on what you feel is stressful. Accept the situation. Embrace that part of you that feels challenged. Then let it go. Let it all crumble away and refocus on loving thoughts. What we focus on, we get more of.
4. Lean into your faith. Know that it’s going to be okay. In fact it already is okay. Have patience with the ebb and flow of life. You are where you need to be, doing what you need to be doing right now. It’s okay.
5. Do what is in front of you. Keep taking steps toward what you know you love to do. Doing something toward our dreams can be a wonderful stress reliever. Every step counts.